Digital Maturity Assessment Template
Our digital maturity assessment templates gives you a great a head start towards the complex task of assessing an organization’s digital maturity.
There are 2 templates to choose from:
- A simpler model of digital maturity with 16 questions: Use this for a quick assessment of priorities during initial discussions or sales/prospecting meetings.
- A sophisticated digital maturity assessment with 7 dimensions and 35 questions: Use this when you are ready to engage a broader set of stakeholders into the process.
The templates follow a high level approach and you can drill down as needed.
The questions in both templates that cover a wide spectrum of topics such as:
- Executive alignment
- Digital marketing
- People & innovation
- Cloud adoption
- Voice of customer
- and others
The sliding scale subjectivity (rate from 1 to 5) allows you to capture the perceptions of multiple stakeholders. Then you can conduct a workshop to see why these stakeholders have differing views – a very powerful alignment technique.
The overall results are along 5 bands of digital maturity as below (these bands can be customized if you want to use it for your business):
You can even see results by dimension to zoom into the areas of concern:
Unless you are just using this for lead generation on your website, you can and should customize the template when you use it for specific clients.
Here are some changes you could make to the digital maturity assessment template.
- Group questions into dimensions. Our digital maturity template already has some dimensions predefined. You can add additional dimensions or add more questions inside each dimension:
- Since you will have specific services and know the detailed context of your clients, use checkbox or radio button questions instead of a slider. That will allow you to be more objective and position your services better.
- Add your own description of what the rating bands mean.
- Add your own feedback text for each dimension and question to explain what the scores mean
- Add profile fields to divide your audience by function (technology, operations etc.) and role (CIO, architect, analyst etc.) – an excellent way to see the differences in perception and drive alignment
Go ahead and give the digital maturity assessment template a spin. Email address will be required to see results.
- Simpler model of digital maturity
- Multi-dimensional digital maturity assessment
If you want to use the templates for your own company, simply sign up for the free trial and deploy the maturity model in as little as 10 minutes!
We’re here if you need us!