A Worthy Addition to Your Marketing Toolkit?
The right marketing toolkit is critical to growth. How many times have you been attracted by shiny new tools, and spent days and weeks on them, before you finally realized they weren’t right for you, or that you simply weren’t ready to make the best use of them? Email automation, advanced web analytics, customer journey analysis, SEO tools, social media monitoring tools, and the list goes on.
We’ve been there.
And we realized that no tool in our marketing toolkit can get us to the promised land if we are not ready to use them effectively. Nothing is as easy as marketing makes it out to be!
Some criteria for assessing your marketing toolkit
The assessment measures a number of things that are a must as you evaluate your marketing tools.
- Help you differentiate. If your existing marketing toolkit is not helping you differentiate, then you definitely need something to do that for you.
- Reflect on the nature of your client relationship. Most tools treat your relationships as a one-time-and-done thing. What if you have long-term relationships with your clients?
- Simplify your content calendar. We’ve all been through the pointless content generation madness and the time it takes.
- Help to segment your database. This is that frustrating goal that is so elusive to achieve. Should be so simple but it’s not, right?
- Personalize your approach to different buyers. Every buyer is different, and some work on committees. The way you engage multiple stakeholders should be different, right?
- Build trust. Most buyers will buy because they start to trust you and your ability to help them. Are you able to build that today? Are you able to engage in consultative selling?
- Do lead generation and nurturing. If you are like most of us, you will appreciate the need to make this more predictable and systematic. Getting leads is one thing, and nurturing them is a whole different ballgame.
This Assessment Evaluates Your Marketing Toolkit
Your marketing tools should do a number of things. Do you often wonder if they are collectively helping you achieve your goals? We created an assessment to answer exactly that question for you!
We designed it to rate you on 3 levels:
- Humming – you’ve got most of the basics in place.
- Pit Stop – You need to take a step back and reevaluate a couple of things.
- Bootcamp – You need to really step up your game. Get help or read up.
If you rank either Humming or Pit Stop, you should step it up by subscribing to Evalinator. You’ll get the maximum benefits.
If you rated Bootcamp, then don’t subscribe yet. The topics in this assessment are a good indicator of what you should be reading up on.
Before you subscribe to Evalinator to add to your marketing tools, we definitely want you to find out:
- Is Evalinator right for you?
- Are you ready to make the best use of Evalinator?
Answering both these questions will help you maximize the return on your investment.
Through a scored assessment, or through a Wheel of Life assessment, you can engage your clients in a very personalized way.
Your interactions shouldn’t just end with a quiz.
So see where you stand, and evaluate if your marketing toolkit can do with a new addition. We are rooting for you!
Start Your 21 Day Free Trial